QuipuKit 1.2 Is Available Now!

QuipuKit is a JSF components library. I wrote about it in my past posts.


I've tried it in two of my projects. Web applications that was made - working under Tomcat server, so I wasn't boring about Quipukit's compatibility with other servers. Now as was written in press release , QuipuKit library works under Jboss server, WebShpere server and support JBoss Seam framework.


Other features are pretty good. Mainly I was using it's TreeTable and DataTable components.In version 1.2 Quipukit library now has SuggestionField component.As I saw in it's demo - it's kind an AutoComplete component.



You can take a look by your own on the demo of QuipuKit library.



$450 for per developer license - it's great price for library like that.

Posted byEugene at 08:35

0 comments:

Post a Comment